ISOFIX carseat for children from birth up to 18kgs. Rear- or forward facing (depending on age and weight).
Installation with ISOFIX hooks and TopTether strap. Carefully follow provided instructions for use.
Group 0+ position: rear-facing (from birth up to 13 kgs) up to 15 to 18 months.
Group 1 position: facing the road (from 9 up to 18 kgs). It is however recommended to keep your child back to road as long as possible.
• Simultaneous harness and headrest adjustement (7 position) to perfectly fit the growing child
• One-hand harness adjuster
• Convenient belt hooks keeps the harness open when installing the child
• Top Tether belt routing opposite to the door to make the baby installation easier
• Top Tether storage pocket to store extra top tether strap
• Wide comfort seat with soft padding cover
• 7 position headrest adjustment: always perfect fit for the growing child
• Baby support pillow to offer best comfort for the baby
• Optimal reclined position in rear-facing
• One sitting and one comfortable recline position in forward-facing
• Shoulder and crotch pads
• Extended safer rearward-facing travel, until approx. 15/18 months, for improved head and neck protection
• ISOFIX: for an easy and safe car seat installation in car
• Top Tether system as an anti-rotation device to reduce forward movment
• Headrest with high performance absorption material for extra protection in case of lateral impact
• Indicators of correct ISOFIX installation
• Indicator of correct Top Tether tensioning
• 5-point integral safety harness to ensure high safety restraint of the child
• Anti-slip harness pads for high restraint performance in case of frontal impact
Suitable for children from birth to 18 kgs (approx. 4-year old).
Read full instructions for Bebe Confort Milofix Isofix carseat.
See Bebe Confort Milofix car seat installation video.
Ensure car seats fits your car here!
Color of delivered car seat may vary.
Attention: this product can only be delivered in Paris and surroundings.
When returning car seat, please inform us of any impact or accident.
Questions about delivery and collection? Read our questions-answers page here.